Thursday, January 10, 2008
Get Your Free Electronica At Gratisvibes
Sirius Satellite Radio Inc.


I have stop buying CDs since the beginning of last year. A lot of people actually ask me why. Is it because I got no money to fund my costly habit? Have the price of CDs raise? The answer is 'NO', neither of the answer is correct. As a music experimentalist, I would like to listen to more new stuff by unknown artists. I am sick of the commercial stuff that all CD shops carry. And where do I get the latest free music? There are a few website that provide free music for download but i prefer gratisvibes.com.

Gratisvibes.com is maintain by three Singaporean, Adrian Lo, Chua U-Zyn and Ikram. These three guy are from National University of Singapore and they are also involved heavily in events by Electronic Music Lab (EML).

Check out Gratisvibes.com for your free daily dose of Electronica!

Labels: , ,

Sony Creative Software Inc. - Sound Forge Audio Studio